Printer sharing on wireless network
- Wireless data technology.
Printer Sharing On Wireless Network
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- A machine for printing text or pictures onto paper, esp. one linked to a computer
- (computer science) an output device that prints the results of data processing
- A person whose job or business is commercial printing
- someone whose occupation is printing
- a machine that prints
- Give a portion of (something) to another or others
- unselfishly willing to share with others; "a warm and sharing friend"
- using or enjoying something jointly with others
- Have a portion of (something) with another or others
- having in common; "the sharing of electrons creates molecules"
- Use, occupy, or enjoy (something) jointly with another or others
Dad's New Lappy
Dad got a new Toshiba lappy for work/home use. It's pretty massive. It has an hd dvd drive and harmon kardon speakers built in. It's pretty large, but quite nice. Also, my folks now have a wireless
network. A desktop, this lappy and a shared printer
. On the farm. I know this isn't earth shattering, but I never thought I'd see the day that my folks would have some sweet tech on the farm. Outside the actual farm equipment, that is. My mom was like, 'oh yeah, we sit and watch tv and when something pops up we want to know more about, we just grab the laptop right there and do a quick search. It's so much fun! And nice to have a computer and the internet anywhere you need it.' Amen.
In addition to High Speed Wireless Internet, you have access to the owner's computer if you need it. (Usually everyone has their own personal laptop.) The Canon PIXMA Printer/Scanner/Fax/Copier is on the Wireless Network for use by anyone and we share toner expenses.
Similar posts: linksys wireless g usb driver kensington ci75m wireless laptop mouse digital wireless picture frame linksys wireless 8 port router fixed wireless internet connections wireless g router security linksys wireless n usb network adapter driver wusb300n download wireless n usb adapter xbox wireless headset battery disable wireless client association
- (月) 08:17:46|